Design engineer for VTOL airplane
Who we are?
Visionary startup working on the first czech fully autonomous electric VTOL personal airplane. Imagine you can take-off and land anywhere, travel without traffic jams and queues on the airports. Imagine you can be a part of the travelling revolution.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced aviation design engineer for our VTOL airplane project. You will be working in a small team which is currently responsible for autonomous/manned one passenger VTOL prototype. Your responsibility will be complete structural design.
Required skill set
- 3+ years experience in aviation
- Proficiency in Solidworks or similar 3D CAD software is required
- Ability to size components for anticipated life and usage of hardware.
- Ability to present designs during the appropriate design review and take feedback effectively while offering a path forward to meet program goals.
- Ability to work in team and cooperate with others, but also solve challenging tasks independently
- English – B2 level is minimum
- University Degree in corresponding field advantageous
- Experience at a major aircraft OEM advantageous
What do we offer?
- Exciting visionary transportation project of the future
- Startup culture
- Flexible working hours
- Nice “skyscraper” offices with amazing prague views
- Private gym in the office